02 Oct Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #450
I actually really struggled to think of what to do for this card, as I’ve never made a card with more than one person on. I decided to stick to the norm, as if it were one person. I am so pleased with how it turned out!
I think my favourite part is the waffle bunting, which is actually a die for an ice cream cone.
- DCWV Silver Leaf papers
- Three Little Party Girls from All Dressed Up
- Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities – Grand Labels Four
- Tim Holtz distress ink – dusty concord
- Creative Dies ice cream set
- Flowers: American Crafts, Bo Bunny, Little Birdie, 49 & Market, Green Tara
- Ribbon from stash
- Doily crocheted by my Gran
- String of pearls