14 Aug Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #443
I’m really wanting to try out as many different carding techniques as I can, so this is my first twisted easel card. My first easel card can be found here. I’m always shocked and relieved to find out that cards are easier to make than they look! As always, it’s a lot easier when I have my crafty mentor mama there to help!
I had a lot of fun with this card, and for some reason this one seems to have really made me proud of how far my skill has come in just a few short months. Carding has become this integral part of my week, whereas it was only a 3 times a year thing last year – mom’s birthday, mother’s day, and Christmas (for my parents’ card). I can officially say, carding is one of my passions!
- Decorative punch from stash
- DCWV Celebration – ice cream paper
- DCWV Playful Icons – stripes and dots papers
- Tim Holtz Evergreen Bough distress ink
- Stamp: Girl with Icecream from Maria Medel
- Spellbinders Gold Ovals 1 dies
- Clearly Besotted Stamps – sentiment
- Buttons Galore & More Fun in the Sun – sun
- Dress It Up – Glitter Ice Cream Cones
- Gems from stash