31 Jul Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #441
This is my first time making a fancy fold card this way. It’s surprisingly easy! Of course, I had my crafty mama to help me, which made it so much easier to understand. And when I went into a meltdown because I couldn’t decide on how to do my sentiment or which embellishments to use, she was quick to come to my aid. I’d be lost without her!!
- Echo Park Paper Co. I love Christmas paper pack
- Kaiser Craft resting scallop circles dies
- Santa’s Gifts from Digi Doodle Studios
- Tim Holtz pine needs distress ink
- Create Christmas wreath with bell
- Making Memories design shop stickers season Christmas
- Martha Stewart Crafts cottage Christmas hat and mitten stickers
- Dovecraft Collections Christmas basics stickers
- The sentiment is a die that I forgot to photograph and now it’s back in the box gone forever… oops.