08 May Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #429
I decided to keep this card with a fairly soft theme, and I was excited to make it a different shape than usual. While planning this card I had in my head that I’d probably give it to my nephew for his 3rd birthday, and so I wanted to keep the card clean and simple.
- Card base cut out with Cameo
- Backing paper – AC Cardstock Pastels
- Patterned paper – Emma’s Garden paper collection by Jennifer Ellory
- Kaiser Craft Decorative Dies – nesting scallop circles & nesting circles
- Stamp – Cute Zebra by Fabrika Fantasy, coloured with copics
- Stars stamp – Wild Rose Studio Bella’s Birthday clear stamp
This week’s prizes are:
3 digi images of the winner’s choice from Fabrika Fantasy
and a second winner’s prize of $6 store voucher for Di’s Digis
If you would like to participate in our challenge this week for a chance to win these great prizes, head on over to Penny’s and we’d love to see your crafty creations!