02 Nov Cute As A Button – November
The minute I saw this stamp with this theme, I knew I had to make a card for my mom. She has been instrumental in me developing my crafty skill, and I’m so glad I get to do this journey with her!
- Creative Dies nesting circles and rectangles dies
- Flower shape cut on the Cricut
- Sew Cute by Cute As A Button
- Eyelet Outlet scissor brads
- Echo Park Paper Co. enamel dots
- Dress It Up button fun 1303 crayon
- Little Birdie carol dusty rose flowers
- Petaloo wild blossoms flowers
- Tim Holtz milled lavender distress ink
Click below if you’d like to play along with us for this month’s challenge!
Click below to head to the Facebook page!
Click below to see what inspirations the DT have posted this month in the Inspiration Showcase!
Click below to head to the store to discover more gorgeous stamps from Cute As A Button!